Saturday, April 7, 2012

From the frying pan into the fire…

My transition from a being a spouse at IIM Ahmedabad PGPX to a student at IIM Lucknow IPMX has been interesting experience. From the Profs at IIMA who planted this mba seed (read keeda) in my mind to the endless interview coaching session folks from PGPX were kind enough to provide ; not to forget S’s incessant nagging and prodding and encouraging that has got me here.
It’s extremely exciting to realise that less than a year ago I attended S’s graduation at LKP and in less than 1 year from now will be attending my own at Lucknow.
The year at IIMA with the endless chai parties, the household management, the kaam waali network gossip and the veiled politics was an experience in its own if not a social experiment. The coming year at IIM L I am told is going to be all this and much more J J
As I trade the midnight gup groups for the midnight study groups, the chaat sessions for chat sessions, the high heels and ironed suits for flats and nondescript kurtas this promises to be a roller coaster year to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I found your blog very informative and helpful. I've read almost all your blog posts and would really love to read more of it. I request you to please start your blog once again. I suggest you also syndicate your blog on popular sites like ManagementParadise.com where you will find millions of like minded people as a ready audience. Keep Blogging. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete